INTRODUCTION TO ACT I Today on Tuning in the U.S.A., we are outside the Stewart home in Riverdale. Robbie is practicing basketball. But he seems to be sad, and his mother Ellen is worried about him. Ellen discovers the cause of her sons unhappiness.

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(162) / 评论(0) 分类 欢乐美语

[00:04.16]Bedroom. 卧室 [00:04.16]Bedroom... bedroom. 卧室 卧室 [00:16.56]W-what next? 然后呢? [00:23.96]I-I go to sleep. 我 我去睡觉了 [00:39.32]Do English people have dreams at night? 英国人晚上做梦吗? [00:45.12]Sometimes, ye

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-字典情人

本期话题:你确定你喊的是加油吗? marathon 马拉松 Come on的口语用法 1. 表示请求、鼓励、劝说等,意为:来吧;行啦。 Come on, Lucy, come on. Don't be so shy. 来吧,露茜,来吧,别不好意思。 2

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语错不起

Good morning, all my dear listeners! Welcome to Morning Class from KeKe Net English. Im Juliet. As a saying goes, An hour in the morning is worth two in the evening. So, Im hoping that you can spend a meaningful time here. We have a way of expressing

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英语早间课堂

Dima: Hello, I'm Dima, and today our guest is Richard Firestone, an American scientist in Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory who has recently been involved in a fascinating research into an unusual 'meteor', that's a piece of rock or other matter

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听和读

Jessie and Benny stared at the ruined set in horror. Who would do that? asked Benny. Can it be fixed? It took Jessie a few moments to answer. Lets go find Jim, she finally said. I hope that was his voice we heard. Maybe hes still outside. Jessie and

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 43 The Mystery on Stage

Part 1 At the Customs and Immigration 在海关入境处 Dialogue Script 1 对话原文1 Officer: Good afternoon, sir. May I see your passport, please? Peter: Of course. Here you are. Officer: What is the purpose of your visit? Business or pleasure? Peter: Pl

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 CRI实用英语课堂

ACT III How do you do? 你好。 Hello. 哈。 I'm Ralph Riley. 我叫Ralph Riley。 I'm Richard Stewart, and this is my wife, Marilyn. 我叫Richard Stewart,这是我妻子Marilyn。 Pleased to mee

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 走遍美国 Family Album U.S.A

ACT II There's your teddy bear, Max. 这是你的玩具熊,Max。 He just loves that teddy bear 他就喜欢这个玩具熊 that Grandpa Philip bought for him. 祖父Philip给他买的。 I took him

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 走遍美国 Family Album U.S.A

The massive earthquake that struck Chile in February 2010 might have shortened Earth's day by 1.26 microseconds, according to calculations by a NASA scientist. An EarthSky Facebook friend asked us how. And the answer is for the day to get shorter, Ea

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 初学者听力文摘精选

Unit 16 Fixing up the place Vocabulary Task Answers/Script A I want a room that is soothing and relaxing ,not sterile. I want a nice thick braided rug and some lava lamps. I think Id like to get an overstuffed rattan chair. B I want a room that is us

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语听说教程

RICHARD:Can I help you out there? CARRIER:That's very nice of you.Could you get thte ones in this hand. Thanks.Great.176,176.... RICHARD:Where's Madeleine? CARRIER:Oh,she's on vacation for a couple of

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 捷进英语

Whenever I'm weary from the battles that rage in my head 每当脑海中纷乱情绪的斗争让我疲倦 You make sense of madness when my sanity hangs by a thread 当我的心智悬于一线时你了解我的疯狂 I lose my way but still you seem

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(141) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐天堂

Cliff was born in 1940 in India, 父母是在当地工作的英国人。在1958年推出的首张单曲「Move It」后来被公认为英国的第一张摇滚乐唱片。恩,资格很老的歌手了。 Fifty years ago a kid stood on the stage Tryin

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英文特辑精选

Hi, everybody. Here in America, we know the free market is the greatest force for economic progress the world has ever known. But we also know the free market works best for everyone when we have smart, commonsense rules in place to prevent irrespons

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统演讲视频

Unit 14 Colleagues Conversation 1 A : Mr.James. I know that office hour is up now, but could you work during the weekend and finish the translations? B : Well , unfortunately I have got something to do this weekend. But let me see... A : Oh , I'm so

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 交际英语热门话题

Voice 1 Hello, Im Marina Santee. Voice 2 And Im Rachel Hobson. Welcome to Spotlight. This programme uses a special English method of broadcasting. It is easier for people to understand, no matter where in the world they live. Voice 3 It felt like the

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 环球英语 Spotlight

Hi, everybody. Here in America, we know the free market is the greatest force for economic progress the world has ever known. But we also know the free market works best for everyone when we have smart, commonsense rules in place to prevent irrespons

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

LYNN NEARY, HOST: If you have teenagers in your house, you may find this hard to believe, but texting - at least the kind you do through your cellphone provider - is on the decline. This news comes from the British consulting firm Deloitte, which rep

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语言学习

开篇语: Hi, everyone! This is Keke Net English. Welcome to Juliets Morning English Class. As a saying runs, An hour is worth two in the evening. And another saying goes, An early bird catches the worm. So, what are you going to get at this morni

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 英语早间课堂